You must register on a university computer but you can use it anywhere
- Go to the EndNote Web website at: www.endnoteweb.com
- Under the Quick Links menu on the left of the screen select EndNote Web login
- On the login page, click on the link New to EndNote Web? – “Sign up for an account” (Note: If you have already registered for an account with Web of KnowledgeSM, ResearcherID, Thomson InnovationSM you won’t need to register. Login with the details for that account)
- This will take you to a registration page which you will need to complete. You will be asked to supply an email address and a password. This does not need to be your university email and password.
- Once registered, you need to enter your email address and password on the login page to access your account. You can also go straight to the EndNote Web login page from www.myendnoteweb.com
- If you do not use EndNote Web for 12 months you will have to renew your account.