This video introduces OECD iLibrary:
Enter some terms into the quick SEARCH field to find related content.
1 on the homepage of OECD iLibrary, or
2 on the top of each page of OECD iLibrary.
The quick search function scans titles, abstracts, authors, ISBNs/ISSNs/DOIs, tables of contents and countries.
Note: this field will not search full-text content – see Advanced Search.
Enter one term or more into the Option fields and use AND, OR, NOT to connect the fields appropriately. If desired, define the search further using other options on the page: date range, content language, imprint, thematic
collection, country or sort order.
– Click on “OECD.Stat” to access all dynamic databases available from the OECD allowing experienced users to make cross-database queries.
– Click on a specific title to access a unique view of the selected database, including options for creating customized tables, a data citation tool and
links to related content.
– Click on “Country tables” to view a selection of country-based key statistics in HTML, XLS and PDF formats.
– Click on a key table set to view a selection organised by theme. The tables are accessible in HTML, XLS and PDF formats.
– Click on “OECD Factbook” to access a unique cross-section of key statistics as tables and graphs from the OECD accompanied by a brief
introduction, definitions, notes on comparability, long-term trends and sources.
– Click on a publication title to access the homepage of a statistical periodical, book series or annual/outlook.