Calling all RHUL postgraduates: the Library Loves … YOU!
Let us explain: each month Library Services will be offering focussed support on a range of different themes under the banner “Library Loves … “. The theme for July is research support for the RHUL postgraduate community. All taught and research post graduates are welcome to come along to the weekly drop in sessions in:
Room 2.03, Bedford Library, every Thursday in July from 14.00 to 16.00, starting this Thursday, 11th July.
Information Consultants will be on hand to offer help and advice on a range of issues:
- searching for material for your research topics
- reference management & creating bibliographies – using RefWorks or EndNote
- using subject specific resources
- obtaining material not held at RHUL (inter library loans and using other libraries)
- help with using social media services in your research
or any other questions you might have regarding library services, no matter how basic or complex!
So, please do come along and feel free to contact the Information Consultant for your subject area / Department (this will link to the list of subject specialists) beforehand and we will be able to have some material ready for you, or just drop in if you happen to be in the area!
If you cannot make any of the drop in session, you can always arrange a one to one appointment with the Information Consultant for your subject area / Department .
We hope to see you on Thursdays in July!