What is Google Reader and what are RSS feeds?
- Use Google Reader to keep up with websites that have frequent updates, e.g. blogs.
- Google Reader uses stuff called RSS feeds – found on loads of websites.
- If you see this symbol, you can add the site to your feed reader:
This video explains Google Reader in Plain English.
- Create feeds from your searches on some databases and see them in Google Reader
- Efficiency: you only have to check one place
- Remember sites of interest to you
- Basically, you’re personalising the internet