Happy New Year! Over the Christmas break we’ve been upgrading our Library Management System, and with it, LibrarySearch has had a little update too.
You’ll notice that some of the functions look a little different, so for this week we’ll be updating the blog with guides to some of the essentials.
Finding a Book
- Search for the item in the Books, Music and Films search.
- Choose ‘Get It’. Under ‘Availability’ you will see how many copies of the books are available for loan – if you sign in you can view more information e.g. due dates.
- Choose ‘Sign In for more options’ and log in.
- Click on the link under location to see all items e.g.One week loan. You will also be able to see any books on loan once you have logged in.
Finding a Journal Article
- Search for the title or topic in the ‘All’ search.
- Click ‘View It’ to see where the article/ebook is available.
- Click one of the links after ‘Full text available at:’ to view the article/ebook.