You will need to register with the Economic and Social Data Service (ESDS) before you can access the resource. Registration is free. To register follow the steps below:
1. Follow the direct link above to ESDS
2. Click Login (top right of the screen)
3. Select “Login via UK Federation”.
4. Type Royal Holloway into the search box and click “continue”.
5. You will be taken to an Athens login authentication point. Do not use the Athens login box, but instead click on “Alternative login”, to the bottom left of the box.
6. In the quick search box type in Royal Holloway, click on “Go” and Royal Holloway should appear at the top of the list.
7. Click on this link, which will take you to a page which allows you to “Go to the Royal Holloway, University of London login page”.
8. You should first tick the “Remember this organisation on your computer” box, then follow the “Go to the Royal Holloway, University of London login page” link.
9. Enter your College username and password, click on “Login” and you will be taken to ESDS, where you can register for an account
10. New users will be offered a Registration Form to complete.
11. Read through the terms and conditions of ESDS, and click the button to indicate that you accept them.
12. Once you have accepted the terms of ESDS you will be sent an e-mail asking you to confirm your intention to register. Click on the link in the e-mail and your registration will be complete. You will now be able to use ESDS services.