Have you seen our great new resource? It’s called Key Note and it provides market reports and company information. Even if you don’t think this resource is relevant to your studies please read on because the information contained within it could help you in that all important job search.
- Analyse industry leaders
- Substantiate business plans, marketing ideas and concepts
- Examine current issues, market trends/developments, market size, competitive structure and marketing activity
- Focus on a specific target market using exclusive buying behaviour and consumer research
- Support business plans/strategies utilising Key Note’s market forecasts
- Discover a market’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT Analysis)
- Assess how trends in politics, the economy, society and technology are having an impact on a specific market (PEST analysis)
Keynote have a helpful guide to how to use the resource which we recommend people look at.
How to use Key Note to get a job
- Research companies in the industry or region you want to work in
- Incorporate a fact or figure from researching a company or organisation when responding to, or asking a question at, a job interview.